40's

40's

Monday, January 13, 2014

Keeping the spark alive at Home (Goods)

Every once in a while on a lazy Saturday or Sunday, if the mood strikes us, Patrick or I will look at the other and say, "Let's go make some bad decisions." We both know what that means......

WE'RE GOING TO HOME GOODS AND TJ MAXX!!! Yesssss! We grab the credit card and head out the door for an exhilarating afternoon.

One of our favorite activities to do as a married couple is to run errands together. If there are no errands that we need to run, TJ Maxx and Home Goods are always there for us. They are our rock. Shopping at Home Goods and TJ Maxx really helps us keep the mystery alive because we NEVER know what we will find. It's such a rush.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it. It's not easy. It takes work, and there will be times you want to give up. You have to dig through a lot of crap to get to the good stuff, and there will be times when you think it's not worth it. I promise you, if you stick it out, you will be rewarded in ways you couldn't even imagine. Let me share a personal example that I hope could help you:

Patrick and I found this mirror at TJ Maxx for $150. A few days later, we were in Metro Lighting and saw the EXACT same mirror for $900!!! True story.


The mirror that made it all worth it.

Don't let yourself become another statistic of the majority of people who don't shop at TJ Maxx/Home Goods and resort to paying more at other places. If you want awesome home decor at significant discounts, you have to work at it. 
I am so lucky to have found something that makes me so happy...
(...I was talking about Patrick, in case you were questioning it.)




No comments:

Post a Comment