40's

40's

Monday, February 21, 2011

Don't think about a pink elephant wearing running shoes...

On the way to work today I saw a sign that read, "Please do not text and drive." I thought to myself, "Oh! That reminds me! I need to text Erin about our plans this weekend!"

That is probably not the reaction they were going for... This is kind of like saying, "Please do not eat pizza for dinner tonight." Well, I wasn't planning on it, but now I can't stop thinking about pizza!

Don't worry. I waited until I got to a stoplight the parking garage to text my friend Erin. I just hope other people don't have the same initial reaction I did.

I would like to formally suggest that they change the sign to read, "Please text while walking from the parking lot to your building."

Did you think about the pink elephant wearing running shoes? Exactly.

*"Pink elephant wearing running shoes" courtesy of Dr. Jason Selk

No comments:

Post a Comment