40's

40's

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A recap of the last 3 years...

I decided to get back to blogging because I have a new obsession with home decorating and design, and I thought it would be a great place to show my progress with our new house. I realize it's been a really long time since my last post, so let me catch you up. Here are the big moments you missed from the past 3 years....

My little Love Butt Sweet Love nephew Jack got even cuter.

Can you even stand it?
2-year birthday party
omg

My little Hannie Bananie (it's really just Hannah) also got even cuter.

Tutu and zebra from aunt Ellen, obviously
Checking out our bangs in the mirror


















I got a new little Love Butt nephew, Chawee Bean (It's really Charlie).

So sweet and smiley

















Christmas morning in his old man pajamas



















I got a new little Natalie Batalie neice (it's really just Natalie).


Loving on her on Thanksgiving

The Big Muddy Dance Company became a huge success.

A few features:



Our signature piece, 'The 40's'

Our next show! 


Patrick finished his CFA and got a few promotions.

This is him holding his CFA Charter, but I was too nervous to let him take it out of the cardboard for the photo.

We lost Patrick's Grandpa.

We miss his jokes and so much more.

We lost my PaPaw.


Love my PaPaw.

With his great-grandson. Miss him so much.


Lots of friends got married. 

Me and Er-bear. She was so stunning.


Me and Miranda (not at her wedding, but she looked stunning too).

Me and my sweet Peter (it's really Kelly) who just had a baby today!!!!
I got bangs.

omg I have bangs.

And finally, we bought a new house.



This last item on the list is primarily what this blog will be focused on, but I didn't feel right starting fresh without attempting to fill the gap. Stay tuned for house progress, inspirations, finds, before-and-afters, ideas and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment