40's

40's

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dr. Reed has a new nephew!!!

Notice all the exclamation points. Having a baby and adding Dr. to your name deserve exclamation points. Thank you Elaine Benes for pointing that out.

So my Tuesday morning started with a little presentation.


With my amazing mentor, Donna

 Then I hopped over to a celebratory lunch with my favorite husband, Patrick.


And a much needed glass of wine...

 Then I hopped on a plane to Charlotte and surprised my sister with a visit.


It wasn't until I got there that I really truly realized that a new little person would be there, too. I got to meet my cute, sweet, little nephew Jacky Tommy Tom for the first time (a.k.a. Jack Thomas Clickner). He is the cutest and the sweetest.

I love him.
O.M.G.

Skyping with Tommy Tom



Cute family
Cute yawn
Cute Mommy and Jacky Tommy Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment