40's

40's

Friday, February 25, 2011

Life is like an onion...

I have always ordered my food with no onions just because I felt like that was what you were supposed to do. Whenever I would order a sandwich, I would promptly remove the onions between the lettuce and tomato and put them to the side of my plate. Today, a little piece of onion accidentally made its way into my salad and ... it was amazing! I can't believe I almost missed out on this opportunity. I am so excited about living the rest of my life with onions! Sorry, Patrick...

This was me eating a sandwich pre-onion discovery. I look pretty happy, right? Just imagine how happy I would look if I had already discovered them!
Ellen eating a sandwich with no onions. Blissfully unaware of how good life could REALLY be...









Just in case you were wondering...this post really is about onions. It would appear that there would have to be some sort of deeper meaning behind this, but I really just had an exciting experience with onions today, so I wanted to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment