40's

40's

Friday, April 29, 2011

The statistics of arm-stretching...

Patrick leaves for work about an hour before I wake up, so he always resets the alarm clock for me to the time of my specification. Today I received the following email from him, recounting our conversation when he left this morning.

Subject: Our Convo This Morning

Patrick:  What time do you need to wake up?
Ellen: 8:00, and stretch your arms out.
Patrick: ?? So... 8:00?
Ellen: Yeah. And make sure you stretch your arms.
Patrick: What does that mean?
Ellen: You know, the variability right here (Ellen points to her shoulder…and simultaneously realizes she is making no sense)…Never mind...

I have been giggling about that all morning.

Love you,
Patrick 

Apparently, the statistics of arm-stretching is what a dancologist dreams about while writing her dissertation...

No comments:

Post a Comment