40's

40's

Monday, January 3, 2011

I am most productive when I should be producing something else...

Today I am supposed to be working on my dissertation proposal.

Here is what I have accomplished so far:
-2 loads of laundry.
-1 Lifetime movie.
-Fantastic looking fingernails.
-Sparklingly clean jewelry.
-This blog entry.
-Checked email. And rechecked, and rechecked, and rechecked...
-Started unpacking my suitcase from Christmas.
-Dusted and vacuumed house.

Here is what I have not accomplished so far:
-My dissertation proposal.

Thank goodness I am getting my PhD. Otherwise, I would never get anything done...

2 comments:

  1. Ellen, you should not lie to your blog followers...you have not dusted or vacuumed anything in your life.

    With love,
    Your brother, Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just kidding...I know you recently started :)

    ReplyDelete