40's

40's

Thursday, September 30, 2010

What is this salty discharge? Is this crying?


A Seinfeld line is always appropriate...

This has actually become quite the problem for me. I keep spontaneously tearing up. I have always been rather emotional, but this is getting out of hand! I am literally so happy that I can't stop crying. This seems a little backwards, but I actually cry more when I am happy than when I am sad. So if you ever see me NOT crying, then you should be worried.

It all started in jazz class at StLDT when we were stretching to great music in a great space surrounded by great people. I became so overwhelmed with happiness that I started crying. And not just a light mist, but buckets of tears running down my face! And not just then...sometimes I mist up on my way to class in the morning, sometimes after I have a great class, sometimes when I think about how amazingly supportive my husband is, sometimes when I read StLDT's newsletter, sometimes when I see the smiling/excited faces of my directors and fellow dancers, sometimes when I write blog entries about how I can't stop crying-PULL IT TOGETHER, ELLEN!!! OK, I'm back.This can be slightly embarrassing, but I feel so lucky to have so much to cry about. Thank you, thank you, thank you to whichever "you" you might be. There are a million of "you", and I love you all!    




3 comments: