40's

40's

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random uninteresting facts about me...

I usually have at least 3 ponytail holders in my hair at a time. I basically like to give myself a face lift for class.

The "couch" in our family room is the futon that Patrick has had since Freshman year of college. We've traded the purple velvet cover for a more neutral taupe. I know... that's pretty embarrassing...

My forehead about 1 inch higher than it is naturally
 
Louise enjoying the neutral futon


I usually only fill up the gas tank about 3/4 of the way because I get bored.

My biggest fear is dropping my keys down the crack of the opening of an elevator. I grip my keys very tightly whenever I enter or exit.

I like that my birthday numbers (3/9/84) are all multiples of 3 when you add the 8 and 4 of 84 to get 12.

I eavesdrop and join in on other people's conversations all the time. I forget that eavesdropping is rude. I am not trying to be rude, I just like to talk to people. You have to start somewhere, so I tend to start in the middle of other people's conversations.

I don't even consider buying something unless it is at least 50% off. Anything less than that equals "I could still find it cheaper at T.J. Maxx." The thrill is in the hunt. Even if I were super rich, I would still be a bargain shopper.

I still have an old flip cell phone. Now it is missing its back. I think people feel sorry for me when they see it. No need. I pretty much just like to dial and text.

Me on my flip phone, not realizing how lame I look...
I used to hate high-fives, and now I love them. Patrick has always loved them, so I used to pretend that I liked them. When he would reach his hand up for one, I would not leave him hanging, but my heart wasn't in it. One day I said, "I choose not to high-five anymore." He was disappointed, but we moved past it. One day I started liking them. This is a fairly recent development. I have no explanation for the sudden change.

3 comments:

  1. You make me so happy! haha Love your quirky self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry patrick, my high five love is unconditional and everlasting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen! I just read your blog for the first time! You are pretty much Ruth Buzzy standing there! You opened my eyes to so many things. I NEVER knew our birthday amounted to such a mathematical treat. Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete