40's

40's

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Add one to the list...

Along with my titles of wife, daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, friend, dancer, and psychologist, I can now add AUNT!!!

Patrick's sister Andrea and her husband Nic welcomed my first niece Hannah Vivian Mutch to the world on November 24, 2010. I think she looks just like her mom, and by default, Patrick. Here, you can be the judge:

Andrea, Nic, and Hannah Banana (I am thinking about calling her that. I haven't totally decided yet. Just testing it out...)

Those are dancer feet if I ever saw them!









I plan to take her shopping all the time and to buy her junk food that her parents will only let her eat on special occasions. After all, it will be a special occasion when she hangs out with Aunt Ellen.
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! SHE IS BEAUTFIULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SERIOUSLY! GORGEOUS! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete