40's

40's

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Twiddling my thumbs...

This is what I do on Saturdays. And blog, of course. All week I can't wait for Saturday to get here so I can sleep in; when it comes, I don't know what to do with myself. Brace yourself...I can't even work up the motivation to get dressed and go to T.J. Maxx!

My mind is reeling because I can't wait to get back into the dance studio. Monday feels so far away. Two whole days without ballet class??? I really think I am developing a problem. A good problem, of course, but, seriously, get a grip, Ellen!

OK, I've admitted that I have a problem, so now maybe I can pull myself together. Hopefully, my next post will be devoted to all the great bargains I find today. It's going to be a tough road to recovery. Come on, Ellen, you can do it! After all, I do need some more flats...

No comments:

Post a Comment