40's

40's

Monday, November 29, 2010

Two steps forward, one step back...in my cute mini dance studio...

So after my "one step back days," I used to agonize over every mistake for the rest of the day. It is a continuous process, but I am trying to accept those days for what they are and move on. I realized that I was leaving the direction of my steps up to chance when I would simply be "happy about my good days" and "hope a bad day wouldn't creep in anywhere." 

One thing that has helped me is having my own cute mini dance studio in my basement (courtesy of Patrick and our old fake wood flooring). Now, any time I catch myself thinking, "I hope my X is better tomorrow," I can trot down to my basement and work on X. It makes me feel better to actually do something about it, rather than just worrying about it or hoping for it.


Patrick building my cute mine dance studio
More importantly, it doubles as a great stage for StLDT game night!!!

We heart Geoff! 
Don't mess with T-bone (Trisha) on game night. She is in it to win it!

I don't really have  toothache, I was just acting...
Miranda teaches Zumba, in case you couldn't tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment